Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is something wrong with the 2E Shadowrun Sheet?

So, I'm going to be running a 2e Shadowrun campaign on here as a practice and lead-up to a streamed 2E Shadowrun campaign on here. The 2e sheet seems...off, though. The buttons aren't under some of the headers and the entire thing feels weird. Is it me? Any suggestions? Am I just wrong? I really wish there was a cooler looking sheet, but everyone has moved on to other editions, I know.

Edited 1536972502
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
It sure looks similar to the preview, so I doubt the styling changes made some time ago on Roll20 affected this sheet much. The sheet is made 3 years ago and never updated. And I agree, it's not much of a looker... If you can clearly articulate changes/fixes you'd want to the sheet, someone might be willing to make them. I know I could change all the dice into d6s(would make more sense than the default d20) quite quickly.
I would love for it just...to be a bit nicer to look at. XD And more lined-up. The D6 thing sounds good, too. I think I'm spoiled since I';m used to the OGL 5e D&D sheet. But...if anyone WAS able to make a better SR sheet it'd be pretty amazing.
I've never done this before. Should I put up a post breaking down changes to the sheet?

Edited 1537025489
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
You can write them here or start a new thread with a more indicative title. Might be good to rank them by importance. You could send a message to the author , but I wouldn't hold my breath as the author haven't seem to be that active on Roll20 Edit: I submitted a change suggestion to change the dice icon to d6 Edit2: Now that I actually looked at the sheet and compared to the preview, I'd think some of the misalignments come from the Roll20-wide CSS update, like some of the dice moving places. I'll spend a few minutes and see if I can fix some of the worst stuff. Edit3: Didn't manage to fix the roll button misalignment, gave up. (html tables sure are horrible for styling...)
Ah, awesome. I'll go ahead and make a new thread to see if anyone would want to tackle this. Thanks for trying! :D