Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM][Pathfinder, 5E or hybrid of the two][18+] We are a group of mostly new players

So some of my online friends want to play D&D and they have never done so before. I have many years of experience (15+) and have DM'd as well but I want to play not DM. I personally prefer pathfinder over 5E but I do love the Advantage/disadvantage system and the ritual system that 5E has. would love the play in a campaign of pathfinder with those systems implemented in it. But not a necessity. I'm looking for someone who enjoy's dming and would like to get to know them and see if they're a good fit for our group. Please don't respond if you're looking for reimbursement. Let's all have a good time instead. :)
Bump
I'm thinking Saturday evenings 6 or 7 pm EST