Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Online][5e][LFG] Looking to join a long term campaign, dont mind if its already ongoing!

Edited 1537116189
EDIT: Seem to have found a player whos looking for the same type of game as i am so we grouped up. We 2 players. DOUBLE EDIT: And then there were 3 Hello! My name is Potatis and im looking for a semi-serious/serious long term campaign to play in. Recently got out of a campaign that id been for a while due to scheduling issues and im looking to replace it. Ive only played 5e and been playing it on and off for about 2 years now, been watching shows for a tad bit longer. I really enjoy a good mix of rp, combat and exploration but having a bit more of one of them doesnt matter too much. Most important for me though is a descriptive dm, i know this isnt everyones thing but i like details in the world and the areas that the players find themselves in as im looking to immerse myself aswell. As far as what i enjoy to play my go to is usually melee classes but lately ive been getting into casters, i have no real requirement for a class ill want to play though, im happy to fill any role the party needs. I tend to play somewhat comedic characters but i wont let it get in the way of serious moments. As for settings im a sucker for the standard mid-high magic settings along with mid-high medieval fantasy, i wouldnt mind some steam punk elements but yeah. Yeah i just want to delve into a fun world with a bunch of fun people who take the game seriously but can also have fun making jokes now and then, more or less just looking for cool people to play some good ol dnd with. Im in GMT+2 and id prefer a weekend game as that gives me most flexibility but weekday might work aswell! And oh yeah, im not interested in pre written modules sadly. If youve got any more questions feel free to pm me!
Hey, currently looking for a game also, wanna group up?
Claire H. said: Hey, currently looking for a game also, wanna group up? Deffo, im down. Ill edit the post to include it.
You guys wouldn't want to join a game that's going to be played at 11pm-2am est would you? 
If you have space for another i'd be interested and available for that time
Christopher B. said: You guys wouldn't want to join a game that's going to be played at 11pm-2am est would you?  Personally thats too late for me, way to late. appreciate the offer though!
Shilpa said: If you have space for another i'd be interested and available for that time Thats totally fine by me!
BUMP
bump, bump it up
Hey check out my game description and PM me if you're interested. I've already got some players who rolled characters. I start a campaign with doing 1 on 1 sessions before the first session.
Are you looking for a paid GM? Or a free one?
Chris P. said: Are you looking for a paid GM? Or a free one? I am looking for a free one.
Kal said: Hey check out my game description and PM me if you're interested. I've already got some players who rolled characters. I start a campaign with doing 1 on 1 sessions before the first session. Yo! Where can i find this game description?
Bump
Bumpin