Looking for Group Listing and Application: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/128916/princes-of-the-apocalypse" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/128916/princes-of-the-apocalypse</a> Current party: Dragonborn Barbarian Human Psion (Mystic) Half-Orc Blood Hunter Firbolg Druid Stop the Apocalypse! A terrible threat gathers in the North. Throughout this region of the Forgotten Realms, savage marauders bring destruction. Monsters are on the prowl, preying on flocks, rampaging through croplands, and attacking homesteads and travelers. In settlements, discord and suspicion grow. Sinister strangers lurk in the shadows, whispering about how everything is soon to change. This year brought an unseasonably warm and stormy spring. Tales spread of flooding, windstorms, wildfires, and tremors. Game Information Schedule: Weekly, Tuesdays at 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST (GMT -5) First Game is 9/11 Game Length: ~4 hours per session. Pay to Play: $20 USD/player each month via Venmo/Paypal or (or $5/session, if you prefer to pay per-session). Campaign Setting: Forgotten Realms - Standard 5e Setting Group Size:4 - 6 Roleplay is strongly encouraged, including character voices, developing character backgrounds, etc. Communication Methods: Voice is mandatory. Character Creation Details We are using D&amp;D 5e rules. Character Creation: You can use the Player Handbook, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, Volo's Guide to Monsters, and Xanathar's Guide for character creation. I will consider other sources (such as Unearthed Arcana or other adventures) on a case-by-case basis, but would prefer to stick to the published books. All characters start at level 1. Standard roll for stat system (4d6 Drop the lowest) or Point buy Player Expectations: D&amp;D works best when players share mutual respect and trust with each other. Being comfortable at the table is earned by knowing you can trust the players around you. To facilitate that, here are a few expectations I have from my players. I realize this campaign is designed for both new and experienced players, and will work to make sure everyone at the table has a good time, regardless of skill level. I will be on time to games, every week. My weekly participation is vital to the group's progression, safety, and overall enjoyment of the game. I realize that life happens, and am able to communicate on a timely basis anything that may come up to cause me to miss a session (but, seriously, I'm not going to miss any sessions). I will also be gracious to others in the group if they need to miss a session. I will stay engaged while we are playing. I will not be rude or disruptive. I will assume that my character has a reason for adventuring with the others, and will act in general cooperation with them. I have a mic with good sound quality and a stable internet connection. I will download Discord for out-of-game discussion and communication. I will perform character sheet maintenance (such as leveling, etc.) outside of campaign hours. DM Expectations I will be on time to games, every session. I will communicate clearly and in a timely manner any schedule abnormalities or other issues. I respect all players equally. I will be thoroughly prepared for each session. I will be fair in my rulings. I will work to give each character opportunities throughout every session and the longer-term campaign to shine. I will listen to player feedback and tailor the gaming experience to the group's desires. I will provide a high quality collaborative experience which entertains and challenges. About Me Hi, my name is Anthony! I am 24 and I am a Boston based Dungeon Master, I have been playing D&amp;D since I was little. I grew up playing with my dad who has been playing since the 70s, his best friend owns a local games and hobby store that we play multiple campaigns out of! I fell in love with the game and I have been actively DMing D&amp;D for the past 7 years or so for different groups of friends, and have played almost every edition of the game. We have done 3 Full Campaigns in Faerun (Storm King’s Thunder, Tales from the Yawning Portal, and Curse of Strahd). I strive to provide an amazing and detailed game to each and every one of my players to create a vivid and consuming experience. I am am comfortable with both roleplay heavy or combat heavy campaigns depending on what the party is more into! &nbsp; What I am looking for: Looking for 4-6 players to play through the Princes of Apocalypse campaign we would be playing Weekly Tuesday Nights 7:00 - 11:00pm EST. Open to all experience levels and can help newer players learn the game. Although this is a written module this will be an open sandbox experience, you will be free to roam about faerun as you please! &nbsp; *We will be using roll20’s built in audio system and you may use video if you want. (I will use Video each session) &nbsp; Apply here just shoot a PM giving a brief description of yourself and the character you would like to run: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/122768/princes-of-the-apocalypse" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/122768/princes-of-the-apocalypse</a> First Game is hopefully 9/11 at 7:00PM as long as we have enough players! &nbsp; &nbsp; What I bring to the table: Understanding of rules for 5e for all involved in the game. A bunch of Roll20 add-ons including almost every API Script available for 5E some examples are Automated Sound Effects (hear the bow as you fire it!) Tongues for speaking and understanding other languages Powercards for Chat Character sheets with Clickable Actions in chat Automated Marching Order for following each other through dungeons Area of Effects generation automated status tracking and so much more! I have a Pro account with all lighting effects and Special F/X features. An engaging play experience with a DM who is on cam for every session (You don’t have to be on cam to play!) Refund for any personal, weather or technical issues that may arise. No questions asked. Why Should I Pay? Here are some very good reasons to pay to play in this game: Players who are as dedicated and invested in the game as you are. Avoid the difficulty of getting into a game (we’ve all been there on Roll20). I have created lots of player friendly macros to use maximize the use of my API scripts, including a player friendly character sheet that pops up in chat with clickable actions like attacks and spells. Will also help build any player macros as needed. This will be a Shared Compendium game so you will have access to all my purchases (Including PHB, MM, MTOF, VGTM, ETC) Good quality prep and gamemastering before each session. You will be challenged AND have fun! This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of a $5 per session via PayPal or Venmo. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. How to Apply Please reply on the application discussion on the LFG Listing with the following information: Preferred Race Preferred Class Alignment Short backstory idea Experience with D&amp;D Favorite play style (Roleplay, Exploring, Combat - feel free to explain) Will you be able to make payments and attend weekly? Are you committed to being part of a long campaign? Any other questions or concerns? Looking for Group Listing and Application: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/128916/princes-of-the-apocalypse" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/128916/princes-of-the-apocalypse</a> Examples from Game Area of Effects Automated Traps Automated Secret Doors Character Sheet W/Actions Quest Log For Between Sessions Languages in Chat &nbsp;