Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Help finding values for sight angles and "multiplyer"

I am building a macro for my elf wildshaping druid, however I cannot find how to add Sight Angle and "Multiplyer" to the macro. (Since I use dynamic lighting I need my darkvision characters to have a "2" in the multiplier to represent it, and I also have them at 240 degrees vision) An example of part of the macro and bolded where I need help &{template:npcaction} {{name=@{selected|token_name} }} {{rname=Shapeshifter}} {{description=[Cardeña Atreides](!token-mod --set currentside|1 width|70 height|70 represents|@{Cardeña Atreides|character_id} bar1_link|ac bar2_link|passive_wisdom bar3_link|hp light_radius|30 light_dimradius|0 light_angle|360 --off light_otherplayers --on light_hassight  @{selected|token_id}) I tried light_sightangle|240 light_multiplyer|2 but those didnt work. If someone could point me how to learn how to find out those values rather than just telling me them it would help a lot!
1537177391
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
To affect attributes on tokens/journals in this way you'll need access to the API which requires the creator of the game to have a Pro subscription and a script installed that can affect these things (ChatSetAttr being one main one although your macro looks to be trying to call TokenMod, another popular script).
1537198137
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
On the off chance you are building these in a campaign where the creator is pro and has given you GM powers, all of the attributes are on the API screen if you click on Token Mod (assuming it was installed by one-click.) They are also available by typing  !token-mod --help  in chat.
Thanks for the reply! I actually have pro, just accidentally posted this thread on my test account.