Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Star Trek Adventures Official Sheet by Roll20 v1.3

Edited 1532630222
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Welcome to the Star Trek Adventures Official Sheet Star Trek Adventures official sheet is a Roll20 supported character sheet made for Modiphus Entertainment's Star Trek RPG. The sheet handles PCs, Ships, and NPC Ships. Feature Overview Dice Roller handles various combinations of Attributes + Disciplines, Focus Used, and Complication Ranges. Starship dice roller similar handles these inputs related to ships. NPC Starship additional has generic inputs for quick rolling NPC Crew Tasks. Up to 50 Challenge Dice can be rolled at a time. The roll template dynamically changes after entering an input. Weapons will automatically add Security to their dice pools. Want to help out with the sheet? Add comments, bugs, suggestions, and feedback here! Special thanks to everyone who contributed comments on the v.1 thread ! Many of your suggestions were implemented. :) Project Status/To Do List Add a GM Whisper Toggle
Hey, Cassie -- Thanks so much for all your hard work on the Star Trek Adventures character sheets! I have one request: Would it be possible for challenge dice that roll "blank" (i.e., 3-4 on a 1d6) to display a 0 in the output box? Thanks again! - Don
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings Don, I'll be happy to take a look at this. When I did the original design it felt a bit "cluttery" but now I'd have time to focus on just this piece to try to find a more elegant solution. :)
Hello Cassie, Me again, I haunted you throughout the 1.2 version of the thread, sorry. After doing some testing I figured some images may be best to demonstrate the issue that I am seeing with the incorrect challenge dice being rolled. With characters it seems that no matter what the security of the character it seems to roll 3 challenge dice for weapons. I can only see this proven with 3d dice turned on: With Starships it seems to roll an inordinate number of dice and I cannot determine why, I cannot make sense as to why so many 3d dice are being rolled and none of those appear to match the rolls. When challenge dice are rolled they roll correctly, so there may be an internal integer I am missing somewhere but I cannot for the life of me figure out what's going wrong? Perhaps with Don's suggestion would it be possible to mouse over the results with the dice rolls much like the task rolls? Great work otherwise Cassie, love the work you've done on this, it is truly appreciated!
Just noticed the dice roller was off as well. when 3d dice are visible, it rolls 11 dice no matter what the attack roll is set to and I'm unable to confirm that roll by mousing over the display which usually shows the formula and results on other games I run. I'm seeing effects being rolled without a die result to confirm them and often too many effects are rolled for the results that are shown. This happens on both personnel sheets and ship sheets.