Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Indicator for Utilized Graphics in My Art Library

Gid
Roll20 Team
While trying to find the right resolution for an imported image, I discovered that My Art Library doesn't actually overwrite imported images. Instead you'll have several iterations of the same file name. Since I don't want bloat eating up server space in my personal art resources, I wanted to get rid of the older iterations. There was no way to tell which one was the current iteration used in my map (since they all shared the same file name), I ended up having to delete all of them and reimport the image. Would it be possible to have some sort of indicator to show that an image in My Art Library is currently being utilized in a campaign to prevent accidental deletion?
That's a great idea. I'll pass it on to the Dev team.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Thank you, Ken! :)