Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] Vampire the Masquerade - GMT - [18+ only]

Long time roleplayer who is new to tabletop type rp. I am in UK and available in the evenings but would like to confirm days prior to starting to ensure I can make it. I have no facecam but do use Discord. I am looking for a free 18+ group who accepts learners. Drop me a message if you have questions. Miss Pips
Which version first of all?
I honestly do not mind. I am looking for a group to join so I am happy to jump into the deep end with them.
Hi Pippa i've recently started ST a game (we had our first session this week) and we're open to having one more player in the group. Currently there are 4 other players - a mix of Europeans and Americans. i'm from the UK. We play every Monday from 8 till 11-12. we're playing the new V5 rules and timeline. it's easy enough to get your head into if you've not used those rules before. if you're interested we can arrange a discussion to see if you'd fit it? Cheers Chris
Re-opening my thread. Looking for a place in a group. Thanks for reading.
Pippa - please contact Chris J
spellsword said: Pippa - please contact Chris J Thanks Spellsword I just did. Pips