Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[Interest Check][M&M3E] Limited Run Series- Three Concepts

Hello there, my name is Claude. I've been GMing Mutants and Masterminds for a couple of years, but only once on Roll20. I'm checking to see if there are players out there looking for a game - there are a few different concepts I have in mind that I wanted to throw out there for consideration. I'd like the games to be short runs, likely two or three months worth of weekly games. Essentially taking inspiration from the framework of a limited run comic series. Agents of M.A.C.E. : Dive into dangerous world of super spies/soldiers as an agent of the Metahuman Accountability Collateral Enforcers. Stop dangerous metahumans threats before they can endanger the world at large! (Probably PL 6-8, with an emphasis on skills, gadgets, and utility powers) Project Mercy : "When the world needs heroes, it can't be too picky." Project Mercy is a government initiative that takes formerly incarcerated super powered individuals and puts their unique talents to use for good! What could go wrong? (PL 9+) Spurrier School for Suprahumans : A brand new school for superpowered youngsters is starting up, and it needs its first class! Enjoy playing through the growing pains of an institute struggling through its first year! (PL 8) Any ideas, feedback, or questions are welcome. Just putting a feeler out to see which, if any, of these concepts would gather interest.
I like the idea of a "limited run". I would be interested in any of those premises, provided the scheduling worked out.
I wanted to go with that because sometimes it’s hard to commit to a game that has no end in sight. And I’m interested in seeing how different that type of game can be.