Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GMA Event: Into the West (Cortex Homebrew)

Edited 1394217165
Hello all! If you want to take a break away from those dungeon delving adventures and get yourself on a horse out in the west, come on down! There will be pregen characters that I need to draft up sometime this upcoming weekend. I am looking for at most five players. Title: Into the West: The Mask's Treasure You are a member of a ragtag team traveling through the plains of the west, seeking the fame fortune of Fredrick the Mask. Between savage natives, immoral brigands, and a harsh environment, nearly everything wants you dead. You fight with both lead and magic, wishing for the treasure. System/Setting (Genre): Cortex Classic/Fantasy (Western/Elementalism) Run by: Jake M. When: March 7th, 11am PACIFIC/2pm EST/7pm GMT Additional Information: I’ll be using roll20 for voice communications. Mic is necessary, camera is not. Beginners Welcome: Yes! House Rules: I use a modified Cortex system [And will teach players] Pre-generated Characters: Yes
Bump!
I'd love to play! The time works for me, however I have not played Cortex yet.
Cortex is a neat and easy system to learn! I will spend enough time when we start explaining it and I will have macros set up for those interested
We are still looking for two more! We are going tomorrow! Bring your six shooters and prep your magic!
One spot left! Game will start in two hours!