Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Card Deck Request

Would it be possible to have the ability to return cards to the top of the deck?
I second this. Roll20 is already fantastic in it's ability to handle card mechanics, this would be a welcome addition.
Very much thirded, As Naz says, there's already a bunch good card functionality, but I'd really like to see this added if possible. Thanks!
I would love to see it too. Maybe to even allow to return the card on top or bottom of the deck
Top or bottom or rearrange order. +1
It'd also be nice to shuffle cards on the field. Like imagine you have 10 cards dealt and want to shuffle just those- drag drop to select them and click 'shuffle' and it could align them and randomise their front-back order. That would be very useful for a lot of card games.
I really want to do this for one of my games, please. +1
Another thing which would be really beneficial to meny games is to have player owned decks (not only Campaign decks).