Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Stargate SG-1 RPG Character Sheet] Support Thread

Edited 1533744392
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Everyone, The next character sheet I'm working on is the Stargate SG-1 RPG. This character sheet is based on the Stargate SG-1 RPG rules by Alderac. I have created the HTML based partially on the Spycraft 2.0 character sheet by Bill Kart. I have shamelessly stolen the .css file from the same. I have committed the following files: Readme.mdown sheet.json StargateSG-1.html StargateSG-1.css StargateSG-1.png StargateSG-1Logo.png The character sheet features Attributes, Vitality and Wounds, Inspiration and Education, Saving Throws, Weapons and Armor, Skills, Personal Information, Languages, Mission Gear, Carrying Capacity, Class Abilities, Feat Abilities, Vehicles and Vehicle Weapons, and Contacts. Enjoy! /Matt
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Everyone, So this character sheet has been committed but it isn’t showing up on the drop down menu choices. Any thoughts on that? /Matt
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Only sheets added to the approved.yaml file on github will show up in the search. You shouldn't edit that, but raise an issue to find out why it has been omitted.
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
GG, Thanks! I'll do that. /Matt
Has any progress been made on this? Is this for the d20 version if Sg-1?
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Storyteller said: Has any progress been made on this? Is this for the d20 version if Sg-1? 1. I don't know but I will find out. 2. Yes, this is for the Stargate SG-1 d20 version by Alderac Entertainment. /Matt
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Everyone, The Stargate SG-1 character sheet should be live now. /Matt