Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Problems uploading Pictures to Forum

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Per the release notes for 9/18... We've pushed some code live this morning with the following changes: (Forums) Image uploads for forums and comments are more stable and when failing, will provide better error messages. I've had nothing but problems tonight trying to upload pictures to a game forum. I've tried three times and never get an error message, just a blue spinning circle.  I've waited several minutes before just reloading the page. The image file is only 125kb, so the file size shouldn't be an issue.
This has been a problem for going on two months now... I take multiple screen shots during my game sessions, then post them to the campaign forum along with captions to create a permanent log of the player's adventures. But the process has become nearly impossible since the last big update.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This is a known issue. I am copying these posts to the Text Update bug thread for better visibility by the dev team. I will close this thread and you can follow the progress there.