Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help request with a !token-mod macro that adjusts six token's bar1

Hello all, I was thinking that this shouldn't be too difficult but am running into issues.  I wish to be able to select six tokens and use this macro to "heal" their bar 1. I thought that I could simply make six !token-mods and adjust each to be target1, target2, etc, but it didn't work.  Any ideas?? ***@{selected|token_name} uses ?{Spell Slot Level|2} to heal six creatures!*** !token-mod {{    --set bar1_value|[[{ (0@{target|Target|bar1} + 0d0 + ?{Spell Slot Level|2}d8 + @{selected|AbilityModifier}) + (@{selected|DS})*(?{Spell Slot Level|2}),  0@{target|Target|bar1|max}d1 }kl1 ]]    --ids @{target|Target|token_id}  }} Thanks for your ideas! Barry
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
It should work to repeat that TokenMod command 6 times provided each @{target} has a unique label.