Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D Next - Looking for 3 more For Sundays 7-10PM and Mondays 6-10PM Eastern Time

We've been playing for 3-4 months now, it is a long term series, the first campaign in the series is over, and the second is starting this weekend. There are optional mini quests in between the campaigns, and then a series at the end to wrap up the series. There are 4 full campaigns total(1st already completed as I said). The players are currently leveling up to 6 so new players will be able to make level 6 characters. This group does play twice a week. For attendance all I ask is you let me know if at all possible if you are going to miss a session, with there being 8 a month, I honestly don't mind if you only make 6 out of 8 as life comes first. The group currently has a Life Cleric, Circle of the Moon Druid, and Vengeance Paladin. If you don't have a copy of the D&D Next materials we can send them to you.. I will accept applicants based on who responds to this LFG topic first, feel free to send me any PMs if you have any questions. I'm currently a mentor, we use line of sight, dynamic lighting, I create macros for all of the players. I keep ahead on all the maps. I have character sheets for all bestiary creatures in the game. New and experienced D&D players are welcome. The series is a mixture of heavy combat at times, and heavy RP at others. The RP is more story based, and the two most intense combat and RP parts of the series are over so going forward will pretty much be most of a mix. Evil characters are a possibility, they do require a little more working with me, and probably are recommended that you're smart about it. (the series has an ending that can account for evil characters). All classes/races from the D&D next packet are available. Here is a link to the campaign <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/12214/d-and-d-n" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/12214/d-and-d-n</a>...
I am a member of this campaign (I actually joined late as a result of another player leaving), and just want to let everyone know that we are very welcoming of new players and we have a pretty good time every week.
Tempting, but I'm in three games as is... and I think my girlfriend would kill me if I joined another. Especially a multi-night campaign.
Hello, I'd be interested in participating if you're willing to take on a relatively inexperienced player! I don't have a copy of the D&D Next materials, so I would be grateful if you could send them to me.
Interested in joining, sending you a PM.
PMs sent (going to need your email to send invites and to send materials if needed).
I would be interested in joining. I always wanted to try D&D next. I will send you a PM.
Working with 3 right now, might be set.
I would love to if you still have a opening I play v3.5 ranger and druid if you get a opening or start a new one and need a new guy just ask
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Hello, I am quite inexperienced at D&D; i have only played a few times long long ago and a one-shot Pathfinder campaign recently, however i really want to learn D&D Next and am eager to play and learn whenever possible. Please let me know if you end up having another spot and are ok with me joining. Thank you! Nick