Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

High Guardian Spice D&D 5e -- Interest Check

This is just a check of interest to see who'd be down for a high guardian spice game using d&d 5e . since there's little info on the setting the majority of stuff is things I'll create myself. I'll also be using the map and places in Faerun as far as the fluff for them go they wont be the same places. This game will be cutesy and what not and will be playing characters between the ages of 13-15. core races only. not sure of day/time cause like i said this is an interest check
LOL
I would be down for this, I am available week day nights CST. Have voice and if need be a digital camera. I am assuming you are doing Frank Herberts Dune setting?
Scott, if only it were that instead. 
Eh -- I'd do it. I mean, as a baseline concept that seems like something that I'd want to mess around and have fun with depending on how well the holes are filled. It can take a lot of imagination after all -- though I do have pleeeeeeeenty of questions in regards to what you're planning to do~ But since this is just to gauge interest, that's a +1 in theory <3
Green Pea said: Scott, if only it were that instead.  I googled high guardian spice and it has nothing too do with Frank Herberts Dune.......sigh. It is some kind of kids anime. Perhaps one day I'll attempt to run a dune like setting, it is very doable with using the D&D 5E rule set. But I am an old lazy fat white guy that procrastinates way too much lol.
yeah sorry this isnt Dune-like setting