Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Sheet] Strain

Here's a link to a sheet I've been working on for the past week for the Strain Horror System . While I've messed around with existing sheets in the past this was the first time I've gone through & tried to make one from scratch so its a bit messy & there are mistakes but so far its getting the job done for what I need for, posting it just in case it could be of use for anyone else who runs or wants to run Strain on roll20. Preview:
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
That's a really nice looking sheet!
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It does look really nice. Some elements could be lined up a bit better, but its definitely very useable by the look of it. Have you considered uploading it to the roll20 repository?
Ooo pretty. Yeah definitely submit it.  As G G said, a couple alignments need fixing but it looks amazing.
Thanks! There are few things I'm still correcting here & there but once I want to submit it, how would I go about doing that?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Here is a guide how to submit it. Roll20's GitHub Basicly beyond the css and html you have there, you need to create a sheet.json file with a tiny bit of info, and have a preview image of the sheet, and upload these four files in a new folder that. And as always, look at what others have done.
 Thanks! I've followed the steps so I suppose now I'll just wait. Thanks to everyone for the encouragement.
Sheets been added to the main Github, though I'm kind of curious, what do you need to do to get the Sheet Author tag added to your profile?
I believe it is your Roll20 id in the sheet.json file.

Edited 1538539612
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yes, that's correct. you need to add your roll20 id (in your case, Baron, its 73397) to the appropriate place in the sheet.json file. Then when the sheet is accepted and available for use, you'll get the tag automatically.
I did that but I wasn't tagged
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It wont happen till the pull request is accepts and the sheet goes live on the system. That usually happens Tuesdays.