Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

First Release from Wooden Leg Named Smith Productions: Uncle Bob’s Dynamite Dominoes

MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Everyone, Wooden Leg Named Smith Productions presents their First Release for the Roll20 Marketplace:  Uncle Bob’s Dynamite Dominoes This domino pack contains domino decks, including Double 6s, Double 9s and Chinese Dominoes, rollable tables, instructions on four popular domino games (with examples), and how to incorporate dominoes into your RPG sessions.  Please check it out.
Gold
Forum Champion
At last. Brilliant! Can't wait to try this. Big respect for the extras in terms of utilizing roll20 features (rollable tables etc), and incorporating a possible RPG spin with the verbiage and "Odin" set. PM me if you want to set up a game to play dominoes and playtest this set. @anyone
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Gold said: At last. Brilliant! Can't wait to try this. Big respect for the extras in terms of utilizing roll20 features (rollable tables etc), and incorporating a possible RPG spin with the verbiage and "Odin" set. PM me if you want to set up a game to play dominoes and playtest this set. @anyone Thanks! I hope you enjoy.  /Matt