Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Apocalypse World?

Are there any groups out there playing Apocalypse World looking for new blood? As a player I would be interested in more than rolling seize by force in combat before moving onto the next combat to roll seize by force again (role-playing, world building, collaborative story creation) hopefully this is not asking too much. My schedule is reasonably flexible, my mind is fairly open, and my going is easy. If you need to know further specifics all you have to do is ask.
I know a couple of players but I can't find any DM for us...
That seems to be the case for most games, always more willing players than willing GMs. The last listing I read on this site for a potential AW MC was around two months ago, but I have not given up hope yet.
I'd like to jump into this game as well but ya GM shortage has been the problem.
Hey folks, I'm GMing a game of Apocalypse World, and I'm taking two or three more players. Anyone interested?
I'd love to play! Send me a pm and I can start making up a character
Sure, I would like to join, but I have 2 other friends that would want to play also. PM me the details!
William, if it's in the evenings in Eastern (New York) time I would be interested as well. I've read the rules and have lots of Dungeon World experience under my belt. Thanks.
Ryan S.
Sheet Author
I'm really interested in this as well! Let me know if you still need another... I'm looking to MC AW in the future too, will update this thread when that happens; this seems like a good one to keep going...
Sorry folks, we're full up! I can only manage so many folks at once. If any of you are really aching for a game, try MCing. It's not so bad once you learn the basic rules.
Apocalypse World looking for players.