Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] GMT +1 - Waterdeep

So - I bought the campaign for 1st to 5th level characters about Waterdeep and I'm eager to make it my first roll 20 campaign that I can run as DM (with a little extra stuff for zazz :D). So, if you are: 1) Free on Sundays from 6-7pm to 10-11pm. 2) Willing to give a new DM a go. 3) Speak fluent English and have a working, good condition microphone. Then drop me a mail! :) ps. Please note there will be almost NO homebrew allowed. (But there will be a few things available to everyone) :)
Alex Winters
Marketplace Creator
I'd be down for playing! I'm UK based so the time works fine for me, and i've been looking to get into a 5E game as a player since at the moment the only campaign im involved in is as a DM. I'd be happy to roll whatever, although personally i've only got the original 5e core texts so any race/class options from xanathars/mordekainens, etc would be new to me!
Thats fine, drop me your discord :)
I am eager to join, and the time suits me perfectly. I got several ideas for characters that I want to play, a working microphone, and discord. I am well versed in dungeons and dragons, and playing both on roll20 and fantasy grounds. If you want more information, a chat, or whatnot, then I am pleased to grant you that. Thanks :-)
If you still have room i'd be up for it, pretty flexible for roles and eager to try different classes. Drop me a message if you're interested, im on discord if thats easier to talk on

Edited 1538141732
I'm a veteran roll 20 d&d player. Really want to try a narrative based adventure, with more non-conbat roleplay. It's really fun and interesting. Interested but not familiar with waterdeep and most of the larger d&d lore at all so would be playing someone who is completely ignorant and foreign or just doesn't pay attention to the world he lives in and might provide a good exercise in gradually exposing the narrative through skilled dm'ing to a complete nonce :P wouldn't mind going on your discord and saying hello