Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][WFRP 2e] The Enemy Within

Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The enemy within was ranked on of the highest campaigns ever in any system.  Emphasis on role playing throughout the campaign.  Grim world.  Dark.  Gothic at times.  I was thinking of doing WFRP 4e but it's not officially out and I've been involved with a group doing it and they've encountered game balance issues.  So 2E.   Availability is Monday, Tuesday or Friday nights.  Possible weekends.  Time of game TBD.
Hey there, I am interested in joining you. I just got into Warhammer recently and have enjoyed playing It. But I still have a fever for Warhammer fantasy. and the only prescription, is more Warhammer.
id love to play got a itching for warhammer atm and loving the setting got a good handle on the setting 
I'd be very interested in this depending on time and whether it's text-based or not.
I am so down for this. Pacific Time Zone. Mon or Fri nights after 4 PM local.
I'd be totally down with this, friday nights best, but can do other two. EST
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
We've set a time for this, Tuesday at 6 PM Mountain Time for around 3 hours.  We need 1 more.  
Are you still looking for a player?