Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Player for evening Pathfinder Game

Hello and greetings to everyone on Roll20. My name is Jason, I am +30 years old seeking to join as a player in any upcoming  Pathfinder games . I have been playing since 2013 as both a player and a GM. I have dabbled in other table top games such as "4th/5th ed. D&D" and "Stars Without Number". Pathfinder seems to appeal to me more cause of the vast amounts of character customization that is available that leads to interesting situations and combinations, but I am also willing to join a D&D 5e. game as well. I enjoy making characters that both fill in the missing link in a party, while also giving them personality to build towards a better overall story for the game. I favor playing games that are more 60% story and 40% combat. An important quality of mine is that I am always on time, which I know is something very valuable when it comes to online games. And if I am ever at the risk of being late or unable to show, I often give a 24 hour notice so that people are prepared. I am available  Thursday, Friday, & Saturday  from  7:00PM - 1:00AM EST . If I sound like someone you would want in your game, please send me a private message on Roll20 to contact me. Hope to hear from you soon.
Still seeking to join a game.
Another bump