Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Previously Purchased Content showing as available to buy

So I purchased the Storm King's Thunder module some time ago but while all my other purchases show as unavailable to buy this one shows as available. Why is this?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I would think all of the purchases would show as available to buy as you can buy them as gifts. Are all of your purchases modules?
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
It should say "OWNED" instead of "BUY NOW". "Gift" is a separate button.
Did you maybe buy it under another account? Does SKT show as an available module when making a new game under this account?
I had my accounts merged, so I still have the SKT content, at least I hope I do?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Claire, If you email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>, they should be able to get you sorted out.
Thank you Keith! I've emailed the team. :D
keithcurtis said: Hi Claire, If you email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> , they should be able to get you sorted out. Claire said: Thank you Keith! I've emailed the team. :D So I did this and have had no response...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Claire, I'll ping one directly; it's possible the mail got missed or went awry. Sorry for any delay.&nbsp;
Hi Claire, sorry for the delay on this issue! Unfortunately, I have been unsuccessful in finding the email you sent. I see you mentioned an account merge, so if possible, for your privacy could you PM me directly outlining the situation and what you are seeing on your end? Thank you!
Drespar said: Hi Claire, sorry for the delay on this issue! Unfortunately, I have been unsuccessful in finding the email you sent. I see you mentioned an account merge, so if possible, for your privacy could you PM me directly outlining the situation and what you are seeing on your end? Thank you! PMed.