Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Comics By Request

"In all honesty, I don't think the electrical code would know what to do with about 95% of you." (Which makes me think that Alycia would probably have an ongoing curiosity about Summer's tech -- although that curiosity has gone through some radical shifts both as she's stopped seeing her as an immediate threat, but also as she's come to see Summer as a person and therefore not someone to ask rude questions about their internal structures. Fodder for a future conversation.)
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
*** Dave H. said: (Which makes me think that Alycia would probably have an ongoing curiosity about Summer's tech -- although that curiosity has gone through some radical shifts both as she's stopped seeing her as an immediate threat, but also as she's come to see Summer as a person and therefore not someone to ask rude questions about their internal structures. Fodder for a future conversation.) "As a teammate, I need to know more about you" feels like it could occur to Alycia. Aria already talked to Alycia once with a variation on this theme. "As a tactician, I need to know your abilities" and "if something should happen to you, how do we fix it?" are specific versions of that question that make logical sense, and we'll see where it goes if those are asked.
Oh, I'm sure she could figure out an approach like that. Actually, post this adventure would probably be the right timing for that. 
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
*** Dave H. said: Oh, I'm sure she could figure out an approach like that. Actually, post this adventure would probably be the right timing for that.  Right after "we need to talk about your costume and my sanity" :)
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
#Soundtrack Global Deejays, "The Sound of San Francisco"

Edited 1537503228
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Edit: Your ABSOLUTELY NON-CANONICAL speculation for the day. Sablestar does show up at the Amari house to kidnap Jordan in order to draw Adam out, but the Sol-Gamma-2 backup downloaded into Jordan activates and drives her off.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
More only-vaguely-canonical comics to keep people entertained through the weekend.
Jedi Twilek Catgirls of Corsucant, please. (Heh.)
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
*** Dave H. said: Jedi Twilek Catgirls of Corsucant, please. I don't even know how that would work and I'm scared that if I google it, I'll find out. While I got the knife out and the patient open, anyone have any requests for other comics, fiction, or other background stuff? I'm working on repairing the site crawler but it's slow going and I need breaks.
"It makes no sense, I know. But it also makes all the sense in the galaxy ..." (Like a coin landing on its edge.) Bear in mind, of course, that I actually own a copy of the Steve Jackson Games game "SPANC: Space Pirate Amazon Ninja Catgirls". Which is actually a pretty mediocre game, but has artwork by Phil Foglio ... And, of course, everything is better with Twi'leks. (Within strictly consensual and non-squicky bounds, of course.) (Hmmm. Alycia might need to get a Stabby Spiky Thing.)
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
*** Dave H.  said: (Hmmm. Alycia might need to get a Stabby Spiky Thing.)
Precisely to the point(s). 
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
It'd be a long uphill climb to get Alycia to admit wanting to look cuter for Jason (or for any reason), but I like to think that if she did, and she went about doing it in her own unique style, that Jason would appreciate & acknowledge it. Maybe be one of the few people on the planet to do so, but that's why they're so good with each other. So that's where that comic came from. :)
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
.... I can't find a way to do it justice in the comic software, but I can imagine Summer doing Ahsoka or Twi'lek Jedi cosplay at a convention, spending hours on the prosthetics, and just doing a hard-light hologram lightsaber in 5 minutes. Then being sad that everyone was jazzed about the lightsaber.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Can we reach a costume compromise, without something compromising?
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
As usual, canonicity, etc. etc. I feel like Comic Alycia is further along in a friendship with Summer than Real Alycia, or at least is more open about her feelings, but hopefully it's all entertaining anyway.

Edited 1537683260
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Genderflipped characters, for absolutely no god damn reason. More here  and here . Cast list here .
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
The Menagerie meets their Pidgeverse counterparts. It goes.... hopefully the way you'd expect.
Bill G. said: As usual, canonicity, etc. etc. I feel like Comic Alycia is further along in a friendship with Summer than Real Alycia, or at least is more open about her feelings, but hopefully it's all entertaining anyway. Alycia is perfectly happy to be open if it means she gets to shoot people that irritate her. Even non-lethally. 
Bill G. said: The Menagerie meets their Pidgeverse counterparts. It goes.... hopefully the way you'd expect. "So. Greater body mass. Genetic advantage for upper body strength. Think that means you can take me?" "Of course. But you -- lower center of gravity. Can probably kick like a horse. Figure you know that one shot that will take me down?" "Naturally. And four other alternatives, without moving from this spot." "Six, including that hold-out." "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." "People would talk." "They already do." "Fair enough." "So that would mean your ... father?" "Your ... mother?" "Ew." "Yeah." "Should we just leave?" "Are you kidding? I'm hanging on every word!"
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
And how did all this happen?
Quoth Alycia, "At least he's not hitting on himself."
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Costume commentary could have gone a lot worse.
That explains a lot about those pouches ..
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Tackling this situation would be more stress than Alycia's ready for.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
When in doubt, go for the punchline.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Non-canonical so that Summer isn't murdered in her sleep by a vengeful Alycia. Created from here:&nbsp;<a href="http://juliusdesign.net/instagram-generator/" rel="nofollow">http://juliusdesign.net/instagram-generator/</a>
"In the wrong hands, it's a tool for subtle tyranny ..."
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
It's definitely non-canonical, and Summer would honor any kind of no-selfie request, and understand at least some reasons for it. Leo was instructed by Waters to avoid publishing information about himself or drawing attention, to avoid having his dad show up unexpectedly, and the Newmans all inherited that schooling. That said...
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
For people working at a shipping &amp; mailing place, they are really bad at getting the message.
HA! Okay, that started the day out right.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm both concerned and excited at how Alycia Chin might go about finding Summer a date.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
An equally amusing - and perhaps more likely - alternative?
Heh.&nbsp;
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
How to re-introduce tension in the Summer-Alycia friendship.
Ha! Yes, Alycia is all in on helping Summer with boyfriend questions. This is not, however, a symmetrical arrangement.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm shocked nobody made this joke before.
Heh
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
This is why a passive boyfriend hunt is better than an active one.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Two groups of weirdos confront each other. As promised, Nyobe got a proper skin tone for reappearing. Hex code taken from here . Let me know if there's any other edits to make
Heh. Also, I learned a couple of new things from this cartoon (after research), so there's also that.
Bill G. said: As promised, Nyobe got a proper skin tone for reappearing. Hex code taken from here . Let me know if there's any other edits to make No other edits needed. :-) But a reminder that I need to circle back to Alycia's lost lambs.

Edited 1539013172
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
It's okay, Summer, we get the picture. Edit: the third panel reference , for the curious.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
RIP Jason (Totally non-canonical, inspired by a comment from someone out of game)
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
I like mining our forum cutscenes for comedy, and this whole conversation has been a fount of inspiration. Today's comic is from this post .
NINJA LOG! That was probably the funniest to me, but I enjoyed the others as well.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
The real reason Earth remains safe despite HHL fallout.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
No punchline, just a callback and a thought about how these NPCs would intersect.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
TK vs. Maury, round one.