Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Can I get help with my template Macro? Can't show 2 rolls

Hi guys, My campaign has a disease that makes characterless make constant Constitution saving throws and I wanted to make it look nicer with a Template Macro. But for some reason only the saving throw is showing and not the damage roll. What the hell am I doing wrong?? I've been googling for hours with no luck. How do I add 2 different lines(errr rows?) in this table? &{template:5eDefault} {{ability=1}}  {{title=Snap Cackle FUCK}} {{subheader=@{Selected|Token_Name}}} {{rollname=Saving Throw}}{{roll=[[1d20+@{selected|Con}]] ** vs DC 13**}}{{Damage=[[1d10]] **Physic Damage if fail**}}
1538454657

Edited 1538454664
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
What character sheet are you using? I don't recognize that roll template.
1538455317

Edited 1538455373
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
looks like the community 5e sheet from the template declaration. That sheet isn't maintained anymore. Your problem is that many roll templates (I believe 5eDefault is one) only accept certain field names and simply do not display or react to others, so you need to use the field names that it expects. I'm not sure if there is documentation on the fields that the roll templates accept; there's no information on the sheet's wiki entry.
1538457370

Edited 1538457729
@Scott C. Ok with the mention of field I was able to find this  Reddit Link  in my google search. Which helped me rewrite my code. You were right, only certain "fields" are allowed. I wish it was a simple table kind of thing because with this damage is set to be on top of the saving throw which drives me mad. But c'est la vie, can't have everything and this works good enough lol. Heres my new macro: &{template:5eDefault} {{ability=1}}  {{title=@{Selected|Token_Name}}} {{subheader=Snap Cackle FUCK}} {{rollname=Saving Throw}}{{roll=[[1d20+@{selected|Con}]] ** vs DC 13**}} {{damage=[[1d10]]**Psychic If Fail**}}
You should be able to use something like &{template:5eDefault} {{ability=1}}  {{title=@{Selected|Token_Name}}} {{subheader=Snap Cackle FUCK}} {{rollname=Saving Throw}}{{roll=[[1d20+@{selected|Con}]] ** vs DC 13** or take [[1d10]]**Psychic Damage**}} if that looks better to you
@Aranador Brooooooooooo You done did it, I was over complicating shit over.... Thank you so much