Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Looking for a veteran role player(s), talented, with expressive acting skills to join group of veteran role players.

As I said in the above post ... plus you need to have a very flexible schedule we play a few times a week and the days can vary. EST evenings. We are playing 5e as I cannot seem to find anyone, sigh..., with programming skills to help me make a character sheet for my long-term game system. If you have at least a few years experience minimum and you see role play as acting without a paycheck you hit pay dirt.  Let me know and we can set up a time to talk.  Take care
Ahh, a query if you don't mind. How do you mean when you ask for programming skills  to make a character sheet? Is your game so advanced the 5e sheets included with R20 aren't enough? Or are you having trouble working them to the full extent of their potency?
Contact me via PM if you wish, we can talk. I think our needs could match one another well.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
As you have started a new thread for this seeking, I shall close this one.  Please, only one thread per game offered/sought at a time.  :)