Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(Dragonstar: The Smuggler's Run) GM looking for 5 players for a Sci-fantasy game

Welcome to the Smuggler’s Run... At the edge of civilized space or in the shadow of the Dragon Empire itself, the citizens of the galaxy need foodstuffs, technology, clothing, and contraband. This is the role of the interstellar free trader, delivering important, secret, or illegal cargo to the richest spires of the Empire and the deepest pits of the Outlands. Dragonstar is a Tabletop game made by Fantasy Flight Games that they stopped publishing in the 3.5 Era of D&D. I'm looking for a crew of 5 who wants to journey through the Dragonstar Galaxy as Smugglers/Free Traders. We will be using the Dragonstar Campaign converted to Pathfinder rules. When you pick a character you choose an option to be either a Imperial or an Outlander either way I'm expecting a teamwork based game. Post if interested or if you need more info.
Interested and craving info. Could have 2 possible player for you.
Glad to hear it! what do you need to know? 20 Questions anyone? lol!
are you willing to host new players (to the system)? day/time zone?
new players are welcome Mondays around 5:30 US Mountain Time
day/time flexible?
I'd prefer if it was atleast a Wed or Mon in the afternoon.
Might not work out for me/my friend then sorry.

Edited 1393749510
what days/time would work? I can flex if its within my power
well for th next month I would be okay with mon/wed, friend works a mix of hours. so itd vary for him.
Hmmmm as long as it Doesn't fall on a Sun/Thurs in the afternoon I'm good.
let me talk to my friend and get back to you.
Understood.
Hey, I'm in if a spot is open.
All slots are still open welcome aboard!
I'd be interested
Game is full now sorry folks thanks for the interest ill keep people posted if i need anymore people