Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][OVA][Wednesdays 2:30 PST] Fate/ Stay Night: Fate/Eclipse

Edited 1538780903
Fate/Eclipse: The Holy Grail War: a violent battle between mages in which seven masters and their summoned servants fight for the Holy Grail, a magical artifact that can grant the victor any wish. Nearly 15 years ago, the final battle of the Third Holy Grail War wreaked havoc on Fuyuki City and took over 750 lives, leaving the city devastated.&nbsp; Amidst the bloodshed and chaos, the motivations of each Master and Servant are slowly revealed as they sacrifice everything in order to arise as the victor and claim the Holy Grail. The Fourth Holy Grail War is about to begin.... An alternate timeline to the Fate/Stay Night universe.&nbsp; The Fourth Holy Grail War is about to begin and instead of 7 masters being chosen, 14 have been.&nbsp; Now four-five masters must ally if they are to survive this battle royal and claim the Holy Grail.&nbsp;&nbsp; Each player will create a Master.&nbsp; This will be their main character then each player will pick a servant from a list.&nbsp; This servant however, will be for another player.&nbsp; Each player will have a master then will be in control of another players servant.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have have picked a few servants from each class to chose from though Assassin and Berserker will not be available choices but I may be willing to change my mind if given a good enough reason.&nbsp;&nbsp; We will play for 4-6 hours every Wednesday at 2:30 Pacific. We will be using Discord for Voice Chat and the OVA RPG system to play. Post Here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6855972/post-here" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6855972/post-here</a>
We have gotten one member but we need three more!&nbsp;
Two players! How about another!
Have a couple of questions if that's alright. - Are we able to choose whether we play a servant or a master? - If we decide to play a servant, do we have any say on the historical figure? - How often do you envision sessions running beyond 4 hours? Thanks
Baron Von Cross said: Have a couple of questions if that's alright. - Are we able to choose whether we play a servant or a master? - If we decide to play a servant, do we have any say on the historical figure? - How often do you envision sessions running beyond 4 hours? Thanks - You would play a Servant and a Master. - I have a list of servants but since you will be playing the servant of one of the other masters you would work with them. - In all honesty it depends on the more than 4 hours thing.&nbsp; It depends on how much combat that is in the session and how much stuff I have prepared.&nbsp; I will aim for 4 hours minimum.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Have three players now so one or two more!&nbsp;&nbsp;