Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM looking for 4 More players for a Homebrewed Campaign/World

The Chronicles of Ashwerg is a World that is completely homebrewed straight from my Imagination back when i was 9 years old. I started playing D&D when i was 16 and started DMing when i was 17 all the way up to my current age of 26. Ashwerg has always held a spot close to my Heart and Memories as the first game i ever DMed. I ran this game for a bunch of friends from school and it lasted for a good 2 1/2 years before the group split up before the full story was completed. So 9 years later from when it first started I've dusted off my notes and revised the rules into the Pathfinder System. The story has been altered and extended and is going to take a party of 5 Players from levels 1 to 40 across the vast world of Ashwerg. through 10 adventurous Acts. If your interested PM me and message me on Skype, I want to share this game with a community that I care about: YOU my fellow D&D players. Further details such as date and time is Pending on the player's schedules.

Edited 1393767237
3 openings left! time looks alittle round 6pm on Monday Mountain Standard US Time
game is now full thanks for the posts