Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Lost Campaign - I desperately need help with recovery

Hello folks, something horrible has occoured!  I have accidentally deleted my active game on Roll20 called 'At The Feet of Gods'. My display name is 'Voldking' and I am not sure how I managed to pick the wrong game to delete. I have invested prob 1000+ hours into this game on my own (prep time) and I am shattered to have lost it, as are my 2 players. Can my game be recovered somehow? I dearly hope it can. Best of wishes and thank you for reading Peter Nissen
1538888363
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Please contact Roll20 directly by sending an email to <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a> with all relevant information, including the name of the game in question. As this will be resolved through email, this thread will be closed.