Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Macro instead selected, filled with the character name of the actually Player

Is there a way to create a macro that uses a value of the character sheet of the current player? I'm not interested in the "attribute" selected. So instead of selecting something like Variable XYZ and this is automatically filled with the character name of the player, which triggers the macro.
Include in the macro, depending on intended use, one or more of the following: @{character_name} @{selected|character_name} @{target|character_name} Not 100% sure what you're asking but I think that will do the trick.
1538939245
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
To expand on what Phnord said, there is no macro access to player information (Player’s name, avatar pic, etc), only to character and token data. If you know the name of a character, you can reference data on it directly with @{CHARACTER NAME|ATTRIBUTE NAME} without needing to select it or target it, for example: @{Bob the slayer|strength}
ok. thanks. another quick question. I use the Vampire Dark Ages sheet. I need the radio button Value from the Value Other7name. Wo called this?