Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fog of War - Hide Areas working only on some pages

Hello, While creating a test campaign, I could successfully hide a map (jpeg image) with the fog of war tool, while on the other pages the hide areas function didn't work at all. I could draw a dark rectangle but once the mouse button was released it wouldn't "darken" nothing. I tried to switch to all the three different layers before drawing an hiding area but to no avail. It kept working only on the page on which I used it for the first time since I created the campaign. O/S: Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Service Pack 1 Hardware: Intel Core2 T7600 @2.33Ghz, 4Gb ram Browser: Chrome 19.0.1084.52 m Thanks, Fabio
Check that you have fog-of-war enabled for all your pages. Click the grey tab with the white document icon at the top right of your window to open the pages drawer. Hover the mouse over the icon for a page, and when a grey cogwheel appears to its upper left, click on that. A dialogue box will open. In the lower part of that the phrase "fog of war" appears with a check box beside it. Make sure that there is a tick mark in the checkbox (click it if there is not), then click "okay".
Thanks Agemegos, I activated it on every page but for some reason the setting wasn't kept. My bad, I didn't check it out again when I had the issue.