Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Missing Stuff for Players

Edited 1539202953
My players have brought something to my attention, and I am not sure if this is just limited to my game or to this single wizard cantrip. In the wizard spells list in my account the cantrip "Blade Ward" shows up: But in a members account on the same game it does not: Also, if they look in the search they cannot find the cantrip.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Claire. It looks like you have purchased the Player's Handbook, which has Blade Ward. Your players seem to be currently limited to the SRD, which does not. You need to enable Compendium Sharing in your campaign settings. If you have already done this, or if you activate it and the problem remains, let us know and we'll get it sorted out.
keithcurtis said: Hi Claire. It looks like you have purchased the Player's Handbook, which has Blade Ward. Your players seem to be currently limited to the SRD, which does not. You need to enable Compendium Sharing in your campaign settings. If you have already done this, or if you activate it and the problem remains, let us know and we'll get it sorted out. I activated it but none of the things I purchased (including Volo's Guide) shows as an option for sharing...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The option for sharing shows up on your campaign settings page. you decide on a per-campaign basis to share all compendiums, not a compendium basis. You must also be the creator of the game in order to share your compendiums.
Yup, that's what I had, I believe. Same settings and still no joy:
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thanks Claire, I'll ping a dev to look in at this.