Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Setting default grid color causes new maps to not display grid

Windows 10 and Google Chrome 60.0.3497.100 with Reddit Enhancement Suite and Ublock Origin as addons. I modified the default game settings to default my grid lines to max opacity and the full black grid lines.  After these defaults were set, all new maps created in my game do not display grid lines by default. In order to force them to display, I have to toggle the grid color onto a different color.  If I toggle it back to the game setting default, it will display correctly.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I have verified this behavior on my end and will alert a developer about this. I do not know if this is a known bug.
Hi Justin, This is a known issue with the default settings. I have made sure to add your information to the existing ticket for the devs to investigate further. Sorry for the inconvenience!