Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Question] API like Dodontof chat?

I am looking for an API that displays Standing illust on a table like Dodontof. Does it exist ? If not, are these APIs possible? Attach a screenshot for detailed explanation.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I have no idea what that is, or what functionality would be needed.  If you can detail out a bit more about what it needs to do, I can tell you if it's possible, and if anything like it exists.
Phew! If The Aaron can't figure it out either, I don't feel so bad! My best guess: (S)he/it wishes to adjust the image on the board to be looking at the viewer when it is the player's turn to chat. I THINK a rollable table token tied to an API script I'm sure The Aaron already has to change its side might work.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
=D. It’s not a lot to go on and all the googling I did came up in foreign to me sites. The few I translated didn’t make it clear what the ask is.  My current guess is the transparency on the image indicates the speaker is active (second from right is transparent and looking at the camera, rightmost is opaque and looking at the camera). A Rollable Table Token is a good suggestion for how to handle either case though. That image swap could be handled by the api. Not sure what other functionality is desired though.