Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Community Pathfinder Sheet Buffs

I've been having trouble with the buffs recently, I'm a Warrior Poet so I get to add my CHA mod to AC. The only problem is when I put it in misc. under the defense values, it adds it to AC, touch, & flat-footed, even though I lose it when flat-footed. I tried adding it to buffs, using AC as the bonus & Untyped as the bonus type it added it to all the aforementioned as well as my CMD & flat-footed CMD. Within the buff I tried making it subtract the same modifier from flat-footed & CMD values, which ended up subtracting from the flat-footed CMD twice. The same thing happens with the Dodge feat, I add it to buffs for AC with the Dodge bonus type but it adds to CMD as well. I tried to subtract the same modifier from CMD but it also subtracts it from flat-footed CMD. Adding it to the Dodge box in defense values also affects the CMD.

Edited 1539263949
Some feats and abilities grant a bonus to your CMD when resisting specific maneuvers.&nbsp; A creature can also add any &nbsp;circumstance, deflection,&nbsp; dodge, &nbsp;insight, luck, morale, profane, and sacred&nbsp; bonuses to AC to its CMD. &nbsp;Any penalties to a creature's AC also apply to its CMD. A flat-footed creature does not add its Dexterity bonus to its CMD. Dodge bonuses affect CMD. Dancer's Grace behaves like a Dodge bonus so I'd be inclined to call it one. <a href="http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2mopu?Untyped-AC-bonuses-and-CMD" rel="nofollow">http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2mopu?Untyped-AC-bonuses-and-CMD</a> Anyways if you need RAW instead of RAI, just set the bonus to customa1 and then put it in the Misc (a) section of your AC. Hell you could just put @{CHA-mod} into the Misc (a) section since you're probably not going to need to turn it off unless you accidentally put on armor.