Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] It's a trap! Button still appears after disabling script

Hello everyone, I'm new to the API and scripts. I installed the "It's a trap!" script, tried to use it, found it doesnt do what I want it to do (move objects from gm-layer to dynamic-light-layer) and deleted it and all the scripts it uses. Now my players (not me!) get the "ItsATrap_trapCreationWizard" Button on top left corner whenever they select their token. It has no function, but it's annoying and kinda creepy, because I don't get it. Any suggestions how to completely deactivate this script? Kind regards Danii
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
This is a global macro that the script created. Simply go into your collections tab and delete the macro 

Edited 1539263651
I already deleted the global macro, but the button still shows up. Edit: Does it install the macro for every gm seperatly? All my players have gm-rights. Edit 2: Thanks for your input! Problem solved. Every player had a macro for himself.