Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Games will not load

Several of my players and myself cannot get any of our games to load. it hangs on the black loading screen.
This started happening to me just now. Maybe it's a server issue?

Edited 1539300656
I'm experiencing this as well- both in games I'm the GM for, and in games I'm just the player of. Edit: Oh, it's probably the firebase thing. Looks like they're already on top of it.
Happening to me too. one of my players can get in just fine, but i and another player got 503 errors on the main roll20 page, and when we tried to load our game, it's stuck on the black "Loading..." message and never going anywhere.
Games down here too
Yup.  Firebase. :: sadpanda ::
yep thier firebase servers are having issues
hope they fix it soon 
I am now able to get back on. Hopefully you all can too.
Hi everyone! The Firebase servers are currently recovering from the outage-- however play should be unaffected during this time.&nbsp;<a href="https://status.firebase.google.com/incident/Realtime%20Database/18058" rel="nofollow">https://status.firebase.google.com/incident/Realtime%20Database/18058</a> Thank you for your patience, and sorry for the trouble!
East Coast US and we're all back online as of 8pm EDT

Edited 1539347306
I am also having the same issue when I start the online playing. It will occur after a new purchase of&nbsp;Linksys WRT1900AC AC1900 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router. Always I am getting no internet connection. but when I try to use other apps so it was running. I already contact my Linksys router support executive and he said router will ok. So why I am getting this when I load the game.