Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP{Twilight 2000 2e} - Thursday Nights - Looking for 1-2 Players

Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This is a post nuclear world.  Governments have failed.  Armies are disintegrating.  Famine and disease are as deadly as bullets.  You were part of the US 5th Division, part of the last offensive of World War 3, before the 5th was overrun by Russian forces.  What will you do?  Rebuild what remains of society?  This is a sandbox game that allows you to choose the direction you want to take in a post-apocalyptic world.  We play on Thursdays at 9PM Mountain time for 2-3 hours.  PM me if interested.  
Heya! I'm a longtime player and DM looking for a new game to join. The game sounds great, and I'd love to hear more about it. Send me a pm if you're still looking for players or have any questions. Brett
Heyo, still open for new members? I am very interested in this setting and was just wondering if there is an experience requirement, seeing as I'm still relatively new to DnD. Or are there any other sort of requirements such as age and other things the like? Please shoot me a PM if you want to hear anymore about me and still have open spaces! nap