Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New player LFG, D&D Next.

Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Hello! I'm a new player wanted to learn the ways of D&D Next, If you have any spot open on a campaign and are willing to accept a new player, please let me know! I'm eager to learn :) Hope to hear from you soon! Nick.
hey, i'm not running a cmapaign but i know a DM who will do a one time of next, we did it last night. let me know if thats something you'd be interested in
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
It definitely is! I'll send you a PM regarding that one, thank you! I'm still looking for a more permanent group though, so if anyone still has a spot, please let me know. Thanks! Nick
Welcome to Roll20. I am setting up to be running non D&D espionage on Tuesday nights. good luck hope you find something you like.
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Thank you Trollkin!, hopefully i'll be able to find one :)