Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Reference a stat from a different sheet?

I'm running a 4e D&D game and one of my players is a beast master ranger. Now, of course, I've made a sheet for his pet so that it can have all its own stats and everything nice and separate, and we've also put the powers that use the beast's stats in the beast's sheet. However some powers, like Predator's Strike reference both the pet's and ranger's ability scores, so I'm wondering if there's a way to write the power macros on the sheet to reference ability scores from a different sheet.
@{charactername|attributename}

Edited 1539712924
I tried that, but it didn't seem to work. Granted, the referenced character's name has an apostrophe, so maybe that's messing with things? EDIT: Nvm, I just got the attributename wrong... >.<