Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e OGL Companion referencing All Slots Expended

I'm currently running a game using the 5e ogl & 5e ogl companion script. Everything works as it should, but I have created custom character abilities for certain commonly used spells and was wondering if there was a way to have these use the portion of the companion script that denies the character from casting if all slots are expended and post the ALL SLOTS EXPENDED template to chat?
Sorry, selfish question: Where is this companion script?
Sesserdrix said: Sorry, selfish question: Where is this companion script? It's in the Roll20 One-Click API Script Library; 5th Edition OGL by Roll20 Companion.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It would likely require pulling down the JavaScript and making the changes for it to manually read those custom attributes. How you would go about that, I cannot say. I'm no programmer.