Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5E Thursday Night 7:00 PM CDT For Mature Players Even New Mature Players

Edited 1539928309
Ajax
Pro
Campaign using all Roll20 features. DM with 45 years experience. Discord Chat (no video). Campaign will use the regular 5E D&D Rules, with the Encumbrance Variant from the DMG, and Debilities. Character ability scores will be rolled, as well as hit points after level 1. If you are a number cruncher or power gamer or look at your character as a set of numbers this will not be for you. Stress is on role playing your character. Campaign World is the Forgotten Realms, but all game play material is original although some names might be familiar. All characters will be fully macroe'd so New Players will find the game easy to pick up. If really interested post here with your age and a few simple character concepts like Dragonborn Cleric or Human Ranger. You can use any 5E Source however the characters chosen will be the most practical for this type of campaign. I can offer you a game with as much detail and thought as any of the Paid Games and as always My Games are FREE! Those posting will receive a Private Message with more information and an answer to any questions.
Hey I'm 27 and I typically like to know more so the specific setting we are in before posting anything character like. I am open to play just about anything and I certainly love the rp aspect more than anything else. If I had to pick a typical role I usually like making Charisma, Dex characters. 
Hi, I'd be interested in giving your campaign a try.  I'm 45 and would be interested in a Human Illusion Wizard or a Life Cleric.
Would like at least 4 players...
32, Played and DM'ed for many years. Would love to look into it. (though I'm not sure on my schedule yet) However I am rarely working past 8pmEST
Two age 40-ish people, looking for consistent group.  We're good to have around and enjoy the game a lot.  Flexible where it counts, and willing to RP and cooperate.  Thursdays at 7 central work well for us!
Hi Ajax. My name is Joe, I'm 23 years old and have been playing and GMing DnD since I was 12. As for character concepts, I usually play spellcasters, so probably any full caster class, but I'm also interested in maybe playing a monk since I haven't gotten to try them in 5e yet. And for races, I play humans most of the time just for practicality, since groups with all non-humans tend to get into trouble in human settlements in my past experiences. I'd also be interested in trying Drow or one of the new elf subraces from mordenkainen's. Or, if it's allowed, I have always wanted to play the yuan-ti pureblood race from volo's. I'm definitely not a power gamer, since in my usual play group I'm famous for rolling terrible stats for my characters (I have abysmal luck) and still using those stats and making it work the best I can. I really just want to play a fun and unique character with a complicated backstory. I look forward to hearing from you, should I be selected.