Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Still having issues with the 5e ogl character sheet

i am viewing the sheet at 100% zoom in my browser. the issue is that i can't click the death saves button and would like to know how to fix it. i have a minor solution which is view at 150% but then i have to change it back every time i go into the game. it is a pain to do as it hurts my eyes with everything being that big. any other solutions would helpful. here is a picture of what i am talking about
What browser are you using? Or do you have an extensions that may be modifying the CSS. The font displayed in the picture is not the normal font, which is most likely why you are experiencing these issues.
i am using chrome the latest version and i tried fire fox and it works fine but honestly i don't like firefox as it slows my cpu down in past experiences. i can use it if necessary but would prefer a fix to the chrome problem. what font should the sheet be in   
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Have you gone through the troubleshooting steps suggested in the FAQ? Since it is working fine in Firefox, it sounds like something is interfering in your Chrome setup. Bug Triage Results Please carefully work through to the first three steps of our guide to  Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions  and  anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeed in resolving the problem, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can also try toggling this setting on your Game Settings page: Or check your computer's Accessibility settings. There may be something interfering with normal font display. Quickest way to do this is to try viewing it on another computer altogether. If Firefox turns out to be better for display, but still gives you speed problems, make sure you are using the most recent copy of Firefox Quantum (57+, I think), and turn off any autofill settings. Thanks for posting the troubleshooting steps, Loren the GM. Knight General, I have this thread on Follow, and will check up to see the progress.
@Loren the GM-alright went through steps 1-3 and don't know how to do step 4 i can bring up the window but i don't know what to do from there. @keithcurtis- i am just a player in the game in question and i don't see a game settings page. is there one for players? if so where can i find it?
i just uninstalled and re-installed google chrome and now it works right. i never got an update option for chrome but that did the trick thank you for all the help i am definitely not a computer wiz
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Don't sell yourself short. You fixed it!
well its wasn't rocket science but until you guys gave me the ideas i never thought about it. thanks a bunch