Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][FFG-STAR WARS] Noob Husband and Wife looking for a long campaign

Hello, Me and my wife are both new to the table top gaming scene, but not new to rpgs and have a massive knowledge of star wars. We are looking for games with immersion and rpging being the main expects of the campaign, as well as a bit of character flexibility. We are looking for games that uses the FFG system since that is the system we spent the past few weeks studying and prepping for. Our schedule leaves us free for most sessions starting at 9pm central standard time on fridays and Saturdays. This is also flexible so long as we are starting around 9pm. Thank you so much, look forward to playing with you!
Hey, I’m super interested in playing a FFG Star Wars game! I’m most invested in Force and Destiny of them, but I’d be willing to play something else too. And that time period works for me as well.
well im hoping to get a GM interested since i am and absolute noob XDXD, havent even played my first session yet XDXD so im hoping to catch the attention of a GM soon enough :)
Depending on the day you choose and the time you start I'd be up to join as well (as a player), don't know the FFG System, but I'm a fan of Star Wars and would love to RP in a world like that. But I'm from Europe, so hopefully I'm available at the time/day you decide to play.
If the group if looking for one more player on a Friday night, I would be interested. I could run a game but I need to read the rules first. Let me know! 
I’d be up for it. I can DM. I’ve run a few one shots of the FFG system and it’s fun. 
I'd join in if the time is right, and there is room.
I’m potentially joining or running other games but I’d definitely like to keep in the loop about this one. Especially if someone else is willing to GM so I can play!