Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New to D & D and roleplaying However Im very excited to learn

Hi all,  I am extremely new to D & D i have started reading through the Player Handbook and am trying to get my head around it all. I am looking to join a D & D team who will accept a new person and will have the patience incase i do something wrong. I work Monday to Friday 0800-1700 GMT on Monday to Thusday Friday 0800-2000 GMT. However i am free most weekends and evening as long as they don't start at midnight because i will be grumpy the next day :D.  Many Thanks 
Bump
you are looking for D&D 5e but would you consider Iron Kingdoms, which is a steampunk/fantasy game system? We have three players currently but would like to bring that up to five. The campaign is a mixture of interaction & roleplay, combat encounters, survival, exploration, and puzzles & mysteries. If you want to try it out you would be welcome to come to a session and see if it's what you're looking for. We have our sessions at 5pm CEST on Sundays.
I’d be interested if you’re willing to teach me lol
Mutant to Master is a Fate game homebrew. It’s extremely easy to learn and then very relaxed play when you want - open world style game. The world is an alternative reality where mutations are normal and gangs battle in the streets for territory! You start off as a freelance nobody and through taking missions and territories you can climb the ladder to the top!
I run a couple of games and we are always looking for new players. Let me know if you are interested in a PM. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/127929/noobling-grotto" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/127929/noobling-grotto</a>