Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Savage Worlds Tabbed - Autofire wild die problem

Thank you Finderski for all the amazing work you've done with this sheet! It's great. In a previous thread Finderski posted this macro as a solution for the autofire question. I've put this code into an ability and it works great except that the wild die roll does not show up in the roll template. When I use the 'default' template supplied by roll20 the wild die roll is there but that template doesn't look that good. &{template:spadestrait2} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{skill_name=Shooting}} {{skill_nameHeader=Full-Auto}} {{skill_rank=@{Shooting}}} {{skill_rank_mod=@{ShootingMod}}} {{skill_mod=@{ShootingskillMod}}} {{ttmod=@{ttmod}}} {{wounds= [[@{woundsMod}*-1]]}} {{fatigue= [[@{fatigue}*-1]]}} {{enc=[[@{ShootingEncumbrance}*@{encumbrance}]]}} {{skill_roll=[[ 1d@{Shooting}![Shooting] + @{ShootingMod}[Shooting Rank Modifier] + @{ShootingskillMod} [Skill Modifier] + @{ModSum}[Modifiers] +(@{ShootingEncumbrance}*@{encumbrance})[Encumbrance Penalty]+?{Range Modifier|Short,0[Short Range]|Medium,-2[Medium Range]|Long,-4[Long Range]}+?{Cover|None,0[No Cover]|Light,-1[Light Cover]|Medium,-2[Medium Cover]|Heavy,-4[Heavy Cover]|Total,-6[Total Cover]}+?{Recoil Penalty|-2}[Recoil Penalty]+?{Illumination|Light,0[Light]|Dim,-1[Dim]|Dark,-2[Dark]|Pitch Dark,-4[Pitch Dark]} ]]}} {{wild_die_rank=@{wilddie}}} {{wild_die=[[1d@{wilddie}! + @{ShootingMod}[Shooting Rank Modifier] + @{ShootingskillMod} [Skill Modifier] + @{ModSum}[Modifiers] +(@{ShootingEncumbrance}*@{encumbrance})[Encumbrance Penalty]+?{Range Modifier|Short,0[Short Range]|Medium,-2[Medium Range]|Long,-4[Long Range]}+?{Cover|None,0[No Cover]|Light,-1[Light Cover]|Medium,-2[Medium Cover]|Heavy,-4[Heavy Cover]|Total,-6[Total Cover]}+?{Recoil Penalty|-2}[Recoil Penalty]+?{Illumination|Light,0[Light]|Dim,-1[Dim]|Dark,-2[Dark]|Pitch Dark,-4[Pitch Dark]}]]}} {{skill_roll2=[[ 1d@{Shooting}![Shooting] + @{ShootingMod}[Shooting Rank Modifier] + @{ShootingskillMod} [Skill Modifier] + @{ModSum}[Modifiers] +(@{ShootingEncumbrance}*@{encumbrance})[Encumbrance Penalty]+?{Range Modifier|Short,0[Short Range]|Medium,-2[Medium Range]|Long,-4[Long Range]}+?{Cover|None,0[No Cover]|Light,-1[Light Cover]|Medium,-2[Medium Cover]|Heavy,-4[Heavy Cover]|Total,-6[Total Cover]}+?{Recoil Penalty|-2}[Recoil Penalty]+?{Illumination|Light,0[Light]|Dim,-1[Dim]|Dark,-2[Dark]|Pitch Dark,-4[Pitch Dark]} ]]}} {{skill_roll3=[[ 1d@{Shooting}![Shooting] + @{ShootingMod}[Shooting Rank Modifier] + @{ShootingskillMod} [Skill Modifier] + @{ModSum}[Modifiers] +(@{ShootingEncumbrance}*@{encumbrance})[Encumbrance Penalty]+?{Range Modifier|Short,0[Short Range]|Medium,-2[Medium Range]|Long,-4[Long Range]}+?{Cover|None,0[No Cover]|Light,-1[Light Cover]|Medium,-2[Medium Cover]|Heavy,-4[Heavy Cover]|Total,-6[Total Cover]}+?{Recoil Penalty|-2}[Recoil Penalty]+?{Illumination|Light,0[Light]|Dim,-1[Dim]|Dark,-2[Dark]|Pitch Dark,-4[Pitch Dark]} ]]}} {{Range=[[?{Range Modifier|Short,0[Short Range]|Medium,-2[Medium Range]|Long,-4[Long Range]}]]}} {{Cover=[[?{Cover|None,0[No Cover]|Light,-1[Light Cover]|Medium,-2[Medium Cover]|Heavy,-4[Heavy Cover]|Total,-6[Total Cover]}]]}} {{Recoil=[[?{Recoil Penalty|-2}[Recoil Penalty]]]}} {{Illumination=[[?{Illumination|Light,0[Light]|Dim,-1[Dim]|Dark,-2[Dark]|Pitch Dark,-4[Pitch Dark]}]]}} {{skill_name2=Shooting}} {{skill_name3=Shooting}} This issue was raised in the previous thread and the answer supplied is that it should work, but it's not. Not for me at least. I've tried both chrome and firefox but what I get is this:
1540206739
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Sorry about the problems. I'm at work at the moment, I'll take a look later today. :)
1540260656
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Add this to the end of the macro: {{mook=[[1d0+@{wdNum}]] }} If the character is a Wild Card, the Wild Die will show up, if it's a Mook, it won't. I hope this helps.
Wow, thanks for the fix! It works great :D
1540348979
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Glad it works. :)