Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][ACKS][Sunday 10/28][7PM EST] OSR D&D Retroclone Dungeon Crawl and more?

Davemania
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I want to throw together a pick up game of Adventurer Conqueror King. It's an OSR Basic Dungeons and Dragons Rules Cyclopedia Retroclone! You don't need to know the rules because pre-generated characters will be available and I'll be guiding you through a dungeon crawl! Respond to the thread in the listing with your character class / name / gender and optional portrait. I'm not looking for backstories or anything, just a group of adventurers who want to crawl all up and down this dungeon. This will probably be very RP light but feel free to ham it up if that's your thing! It is OSR and fighting may not always be the best option as characters can be fragile! If things go well and there is enough interest I would love to transition to a regular campaign game, exploring the nooks and crannies of ACKS mid and late game options. This could include things like Mercantile Ventures, Magical Spell Research and Domain Management, among other options.
Davemania
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Bump to say you can check out the pregens in the game listing forum, and if you have familiarity with the system or some time to talk it through, feel free to build your own too!
Davemania
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Bump to say that I'm still looking for a few players to round us out for tomorrow night!
Davemania
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
One last bump to say we're a few hours out and still have room for a straggler or two!
I would love to join an old school D&D group!