Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF players for possible Legend of the Five Rings 4th ed. Game -

I am a big fan of the l5r CCG(Well, i used to be lol), and have recently picked up the 4e ruleset. I am interested in running a game now that i have poured over the books. Up front, my work schedule sucks, so my availability changes from week to week, so i am shppting for a bi-monthly type of arrangement. I have read a lot of the rules, but never actually used the 4e ruleset, so i am thinking i may run one of the pregen stories as a one shot, then leading into a steady campaign. I am thinking about a campaign that is set in Yasuki lands, maybe Winter Court at in the crab lands? So, i want to check interest, and see if there are any interested players. I am in the CST, and once I gauge the interest, I will do the best I can to coordinate myself with everyone as best we can. Pm me if you are interested, and let me know you top 3 clans, and your preference on Samurai, Shugenja or other. Not 100% on the time line, so I may or may not alllow the Spider Clan to be represented. Serious players only!!!
I will be available tonight if any one is interested in discussing the game or needs help making a L5r 4e character or has general questions about the game. Just zip me a PM
I just sent you a PM. I'll be online today if you need to talk about stuff regarding L5R.
I'd like to possibly discuss the campaign/character generation stuff for your campaign. I've played/made many 4e characters, but need to know what the character generation rules would be for your campaign/game.
Wanting to play in an hour or two, have one or two spots for Legacy of Disaster Module. PM Me