Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Question about how to demote myself in a copied game.

I wasn't sure where to post this question and didn't see it clearly covered in the Wiki - hopefully this is in the correct place. I copied a game and plan to demote myself in the future to be a player with another as the GM, but I do not see this option when I hover my mouse over my portrait as I do when I hover over the other portraits.  Does the new GM need to do this or how can I make this happen when I am ready? Thank you  Barry

Edited 1540828001
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Once you are in the game, go to the settings tab and click the rejoin as a player button. AFAIK, you will need to do this every session.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You can also make a bookmark to do it automatically for yourself, per the great Silvyre .

Edited 1540829734
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can also right click said button and save the link as a bookmark... that'll load you straight in as a player from the start :) [edit] wow, 22 minutes... I really need to refresh long open tabs before replying...
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
haha, happens to all of us Ziechael
Thanks for the suggestions everyone!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Scott C. said: You can also make a bookmark to do it automatically for yourself, per the great Silvyre . Ah, I wasn't sure if that would work, and wasn't in a spot where I could test. Good to know.